Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Reading and Schoolbooks for 2012

I decided to do a very random post. ;) Here is a list of the schoolbooks for Fall 2012 (I've already started working on Algebra 1/2 and Know What You Believe), and books that I would like to read this summer.

Schoolbooks:

Math: Algebra 1/2
Grammar:Rod and Staff 6
Literature: Great Christian Classics (Generations with Vision)
Theology: Know What You Believe
Science: Physical Science

I have not decided what language or electives I'm taking this year. I might take either French or Spanish, but I don't know yet.

Reading Books:

A Chance to Die
Adventures of Missionary Heroism
Biography of John G. Paton
March to Magdala
Sinking of the Titanic and Other Great Sea Diasters
Life of Luther
Thunderhead
Sarah's Wish
Sarah's Escape
Ben-Hur

We'll see if I can finish them all. I hope to be done with the Reading books by the last week of August. I've already read Sarah's Wish and Sarah's Escape, but I really like the series.

Rebekah Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment