Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy Weekend

Last Friday my family and I went to some booksales with some friends of ours. It was fun!! There was a huge line.  Thankfully, we got there early enough to not be so far behind. After walking around and finding some really good books we all went to Chick-fil-a. After we picked up our food, everybody headed back to our house. When everybody finished eating, the boys all had a big Nerf war and the older girls all went outside to watch the younger ones. After everbody left, my family and I all got back into the car to go to a thrift store and the library and then my Dads' work to pick him up. When we all got home and after eating a quick dinner we headed to another booksale where I also found some good books. In case you haven't guessed already I really like books!!

Then, Saturday morning I went with Mom to look at a bicycle for my little sister at a garage sale. It looked almost brand new!! After calling my Dad to ask if the tire size was okay, Mom bought it. When we arrived at home Providence had just woken up. My brother Josiah and I brought the bicycle into our kitchen where Providence couldn't see it. When the whole family was in the living room Dad told Providence that we had a surprise for her. Josiah wheeled it into the living room. She was surprised!! She went out there and rode it with her new helmet. :)



Riding outside, still a little sleepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment